It's all coming together.
Max came home yesterday, he caught a ride on a hay truck. I made him his favorite enchiladas for dinner last night. I went to Safeway yesterday to prepare for homecomings. Sam is coming home for a visit in September. I was just going to the Green Barn, buying some fruit and salad goodies and calling it good. That's over.
Hubby flies home from Texas tonight. I made a chicken lasagna for dinner tonight. I am trying to make up for leaving all my shopping in Dallas for him to take home. He's not a happy camper.
Our remodel/addition plans are finished. Hope to apply for permits on Monday.
Hubby and I are going to a wedding this weekend that I know will be beautiful and fun.
I am going to the beach this afternoon. Resting up for everyone's return.
Alaska Airlines now has direct flights to Honolulu. And I have made reservations.
Here comes the Fair, FFA and school for Max and routine for me. Maybe not routine, as the Stone House will be a construction zone. Ready or NoT!
2 comments:
I'm so excited for you...this will be an awesome addition. :)
You got your tickets? Did you get them on Wed night? Good for you!! Can't wait to see all the before and afters. Your home is delightful and a restful haven to stop and spend a little time! It'll be great to see it all done and Decorated Tami style!
Hope the wedding didn't have too much of a damper because of the rain!
Post a Comment