Thursday, August 19, 2010

Show Day Breakfast

During Fair week I make game day breakfast for Max and whoever needs it. This morning Max came home for a shower and breakfasts to go. Not sure who all gets one but I made four breakfast to go, Max and Zach for sure and then whoever is in the right place at the right time.


The fat boy breakfast is only made during Fair week, football and soccer season. And Praise the Lord, it looks like there will be a football season.

Today is Swine Fit and Show at the fair and I plan not to miss a minute of the action. Seriously, it is action packed. Kids, pigs and drama, all at the Northwest Washington Fair.

I am wondering, is it cannibalistic or just wrong if there were pork sausage patties on the breakfast sandwiches?

2 comments:

Les Hon said...

I would call it a celebration of "The Circle of Life".

jkluginbill said...

Love it! Pork sausage...cracked me up...I need that right now. Running on fumes. :)