BBQ the whole hog or you can have it cut and wrapped, when Meatwad reaches market weight. Only $325 for a lotta pork. Max will deliver and Mom will throw in recipes. Call today! please
This ad was NoT paid for by anyone. Trust me, it was free.
Ty does want to go back to LC now...since he was allowed to go to the fair and saw his friends...but we don't feel that's where he should be as of yet. Still deliberating...prayer please!
I'll have a sausage egg mcmuffin please - oh yeah and a rack of barbeque ribs - this is where I order take out isn't it? (or as they call it in Austrailia - take away :-)!!
3 comments:
Can I just buy the ham and bacon???
Ty does want to go back to LC now...since he was allowed to go to the fair and saw his friends...but we don't feel that's where he should be as of yet. Still deliberating...prayer please!
I'll have a sausage egg mcmuffin please - oh yeah and a rack of barbeque ribs - this is where I order take out isn't it? (or as they call it in Austrailia - take away :-)!!
The ad was free...but not cheap, right?
Post a Comment