I did my ironing while wearing them on Saturday morning, just to break them in a bit and practice walking in them.
Miss Manners says, always leave the party before you have to take off your shoes. Shelly and I are sticklers for Miss Manners.
I almost made it to the car when without another thought I took those babies off and walked barefoot the rest of the way to the car. Technically, I had left the party. And obviously, Miss Manners has never worn hooker shoes.
Don't judge me.
My feet were killing me.
5 comments:
Would Miss Manners approve of "hooker shoes"? I'm just sayin'...
Snort laughed at Les Hon's comment...not very ladylike of me - whoops.
I snort laughed too.
Miss Manners would call them party shoes, I'm just keepin' it real here...
Does this mean I shouldn't borrow the cute hooker shoes? Maybe they'll be all broken in for me now!
Ugh! I have SO been there!! Sometimes I just tell Miss Manners to shut-up though and take off my shoes. Kind of depends on the crowd, I guess. :-) Loved the wedding pics!
Post a Comment