Thursday, August 26, 2010

Here We Go

Next week I hope to have all of my guys home. Danny from Edmonds and Sam from Fort Bragg. I can hardly wait. Once the kids start leaving it becomes rare to have everyone back under one roof. With my guys it's rare to have them all in one country.

I may be looking forward to seeing them but Sam has made no secret that he is most excited to see Hawley. Hawley will be happy to see Sam too. Poor dog has been tolerating Max and his t-shirts and his teasing.

In the meantime...
*I am making dinner for 120+ tonight at the museum. Hubby is coming to grill and Jerrie will help serve. Looks like rain so this should be interesting.
*We have our building permit for the addition. It's starting and I have no idea how I want to decorate. Color, no color?
*The Stone House is an end of the summer, dusty dirty pit.
*Max and I need to go school shopping yet.
*I always gain weight in August. Must be the drinks and snacks on the patio.
*Hubby and I are ready for Fall. The routine, the color, football and a pork roast with fresh applesauce, we're ready!

4 comments:

jkluginbill said...

Now that my brother is finally retired from the military and living in the state my mom can finally have all her kids together regularly (not sure it's all that she thought it would be - haha). Have fun with all your boys.

Um...did you forget the fair (could be a cause for weight gain, just sayin')! :)

See you this afternoon. I have to work in Bham until 4ish so I'll be tearin' in at the last (or past last) moment!

Holly said...

Sounds busy, but "good" busy!!!
I too, am looking forward to fall...just got my fall, black dansco's! Ready to decorate, make something warm and filling, turn on the fireplace.
Speaking of fp's...put one in your new bedrooom!!! Can't wait to see what you're doing!

Hannah said...

Have fun with all your guys!! Sounds like fun.

Anonymous said...

Hawley looks good in a T!