Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Check Bacon Maple Bar Off To Do List

Danny came home for the weekend and while Hubby was at work and Max was at football on Saturday Danny and I made our own fun. We went to Cash and Carry, tried to go to the Farmer's Market, found NO parking, and so had to settle for a stop at Rocket Donuts. We tried the bacon maple bar. I loved it! Then we took a detour on the way home and stopped at a garage sale.
At this point Max is texting Danny his deepest sympathy. Danny was a good sport though and I got some Shiny Brites.

We had a fun weekend and on Sunday had dinner at my folks. Grandma made Danny's favorite ice cream dessert. Danny left to have coffee with Levi and Max and I went to do some school shopping. Nothing like waiting until the very last minute.

First Day of School picture of Max and Hawley. I can hardly believe my baby is a junior in high school. Well, maybe I can, he definitely has the attitude.
Today Hubby, Danny and I are picking up Sam from Sea Tac. In less than a year Sam has lived in Oklahoma, Texas, Georgia, North Carolina and Iraq. Next stop... HOME!

5 comments:

Les Hon said...

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!

jkluginbill said...

YAY! All together in one place! :)

Love Rocket Donuts (yum yum).

Janice said...

so glad you get to have your boys home! yeah Sam! Work hard max! Danny - way to hang in there for the donut! Hey - where is rocket donuts - never heard of it!!

Anonymous said...

so happy for you guys!!

Tami said...

Rocket is on the corner of Bay and Holly in downtown Bham.
They have parking.
They make good coffee.
Their donuts rock!