Thursday, July 15, 2010

More This and That

I've been working at the museum. The current docent shortage, since it's summertime, is keeping me on my toes.

Hubby and I are putting an addition on the Stone House. I take pictures of cabinets, tile, carpet and get a stomach ache every time we talk about it. Excited but a tad overwhelmed, I plan to drag my blog readers through every last painful decision. I bet you can't wait!

I land on my patio at the end of the day. It calms and centers me.

I think about Sam and what he might be doing right at that time in Iraq.

I have a sweet classmate of Max's show up at my door with a signed copy of her Aunt Sarah's book and a 2011 calendar.

The everyday things keep me busy and I am thankful for daily life. Enjoy!

Romans 12:12 Rejoice in your hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.

2 comments:

Janice said...

Thanks for the verse - that's about all we can do is pray as our boys get older! Sometimes it feels like we need to do more, but oh - the power of prayer!

shelly said...

I know you'll be able to blog through your remod...unlike your friend "Farm Shelly". I blogged my before-remod decision process...but once I started swinging a hammer and running the sawzall - my blog croaked...could have been that I was still working almost every night 'til 11...don't do that ;)
No energy for bloggie...