Wednesday, July 14, 2010

This and That

Post picture today is of an Army Aid Station. I found it on flickr. It is NOT a picture of Sam rather an example of where he is stationed. We know he is in Iraq at an Aid Station.
We received an email this morning from Sam. He is doing well, enjoying the work and the people. He gets escorted to check his email once a week and can not tell us when he returns. But he sounds upbeat and happy. And that makes this mama happy.

Thank you for your prayers. Today make it a prayer of thanksgiving.

Question? Have you ever been to Anacortes Shipwreck Day? I'm thinking about going this weekend but don't want to waste my time. Thoughts? If you want to tag along, let me know...

Summer seems to have returned today. I hope it lasts for a long time. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Sam update. Been thinking about him:)