Yesterday Hubby and I drove south to Edmonds to meet up with Danny. We celebrated his 23rd birthday. We ate lunch in Edmonds at e.po.lu bistro. After a delicious lunch we checked out Shoreline Community College where Dan starts classes on Monday. After our campus visit we drove to Anthony's Homeport Restaurant, where Danny is a waiter. We browsed at the antique mall in Edmonds before saying good bye to Dan. He had to work the dinner shift.
The rain held off until we started for home. The flowers in Edmonds were gorgeous, including the pots and planters. They are one gardening zone different than Lynden and it makes all the difference. It was such a nice day out.
This pic cracks me up. Danny is pointing one way and Hubby is looking the other way. We were trying to figure out which island was which.
5 comments:
Danny is looking all growed up like a man - what's up with that?!?! Such good parents to go celebrate with him! These are the things that our kids remember!
Hi Tami! I can't believe Danny is already 23. Where does the time go? He sure does look like Cuz Crabby. Say Hi to the fam from us Whalemeyers!
Such fun! I miss Danny!
I think Jesse goes to Shoreline CC. Maybe...
Looks like fun!
Looks like cloudy with a chance of rain:) Nice!
Post a Comment