I loved these silver urns and used them for dinner parties, at Christmas time and for candles. And then there was one...
This candle holder broke this week as I rolled up the window shade and it snapped up, fell on the glass part and broke it.
A find! Matching vases form Anthropologie's clearance table! And then there was one. This happened a few years ago but it is still sad to see just the one.
Aside from decor dilemma singles, it hasn't been the best week here at the Stone House. And to finish the week, this morning I am going for my annual physical. Absolutely nothing makes me more crabby than the scale at Lynden Family Medicine. May want to avoid me today. I'm just sayin'.
4 comments:
Did you read my mind? I was just thinking about how I'm a tad bit obsessed with symmetry... odd things one thinks about while the paint fumes swirl.
I always like to have 3's, a trio, and when they become a duo, it's a problem for me too.
Is there some mathematical equation between your singles, and my duos that would solve BOTH our problems?
Never mind -- I'm not that good at math...
Hope the cut, color and pedi joy is enough to carry you through The Hated Scale Experience!
You look great - scales lie - the bottom line is how do you feel? You put me to shame with your bootcamping and snowshoeing!! I would be so well behaved to be that active...................
I am a buyer of three as well...that way I have the trio thing and then if one breaks I still have the symmetry. :)
Sorry about your rough week. Next will be much better, ok?
Post a Comment