Friday, March 19, 2010

Black Heels, Tractor Wheels and Movie Deals

Ok, so Ree over at The Pioneer Woman is THE blogger. She wrote her first bestselling cookbook and it came out this past Fall. She delights her readers with stories from the ranch, delicious recipes, photography tips and more.
Black Heels to Tractor Wheels is her and her husband's love story. She gave it to her readers chapter by chapter. I was hooked.

Now Sony offered her a movie deal for her story. Wow! Sounds like Reese Witherspoon is considering playing the part of Ree. Ree is turning her blog and writing into a money machine.

After reading about the movie offer on her blog this morning I asked Max who he would want to play him IF that happened to the Lady in the Stone House. He is thinking Brad Pitt or Edward Norton.

Next I asked Hubby. Without any hesitation he said, "Max, that kid has been playing me for years."

The real question is, which actress should play me? Be nice.

3 comments:

Sam said...

Dad would be Johnny Depp, Max would be John Krasinski, and no no no max, I would be Edward Norton. Just ask Paden

Becky L. Beck said...

Tami I say that only Meryl Strept could play you; the Oscar Winning Role of Julie and Julia... The woman awarded for the Most Class and Charisma on and off the set. If you need Brad to play the Role; you know who to contact right?

Katie said...

Oh I wish I knew your personality more, but even before I clicked on comments I would have said Meryl Strept too! She is so darn funny & classy, I love her work!
I saw the lady whom your talking about on GMA one morning, but didn't catch the name of her blog "the pioneer woman"?? That cookbook sounds so entertaining, I want myself one!