A beautiful, fancy city girl wedding with fun farming touches, including tractor sugar cookies, bridesmaids in pretty pink gowns passing out wedding cake wearing barn boots. Granted the boots were bubble gum pink with polka dots but nonetheless, boots. Scott and Meagan walked out of the church with the Green Acres theme song playing, then rode to the reception in Mike's vintage Rolls Royce.
It was one of the nicest wedding ceremonies. Jeff Thomas officiated and he knew Scott and Meagan well and he was in the Bible with them. Just what it takes for a happily ever after.
My long time (as in we met in the church nursery)friend Sheryl is Meagan's great aunt. Sheryl and her girls (except Michelle is not pictured, Where was She?) were helping Meagan on her special day. In the background is Jodi, my sis who is a Snapsister. I can't wait for them to post some pics. Hurry Jodi and Wendi,we can't wait for a preview!
Sheryl and I...
Where is Michelle?
Elea, Levi and Tami VW, who I hardly recognized. I only see Tami at boot camp. She cleans up real nice.
A blast from the past, Sheryl and I hung out with Mike on Sunday nights when we were in high school. It's been a long time. It was fun to see Mike and his Mom, Mary. Sweetest lady ever. She opened her home to kids like nobody's business. Always in the kitchen, making it happen.
I don't have pics of Scott and Meagan. Trust me, they were darling! I don't like to bug the bride and groom with a camera, the Snaps were in charge of that.
It was such a beautiful, fun wedding, loved it!
5 comments:
Nice dress and sweater. :)
I'd say you clean up pretty great too!! I'm a thinkin' we'll be going to more and more weddings in the days to come!
You look adorable! Love the hot pink!!!!
Can't wait to see Jodi's pictures.
Couldn't you at least have gotten one of the boots????
It was a lovely day, wonderful people and great weather! Yea!
These pictures are great! I love your outfit.
Post a Comment