*It's cold and windy this morning. I am loving our new wood stove.
*I had a good girls' night last night. Lots of laughs with sisters and friends. Good snacks too, not so good for the Eat Less, Move More. Today is another day.
*Yesterday's boot camp has made me a tad stiff. Not sure if I can walk without looking like I have a stick up my bum today.
*I skipped the Thift Store Wednesday madness yesterday. I haven't found anything good for several weeks. Inflation has hit the Thrift Store or they are really proud of their junk, not sure, but I'm finding the prices too high for the goods. Giving it a rest.
*Max is still sick. Vacation was last week and he hasn't made it to school this week. Poor guy. The good news is that we are totally caught up on The Office. The bad news is the homework situation is grim. He's looking pretty tough.
*Tomorrow is the beginning of Hubby's four day weekend. We have so much fun coming our way. Can't wait! Snowshoeing, a wine tasting, some relaxing and defrosting the freezer. Okay, maybe the freezer won't be fun but the rest of the weekend will be fun. If you want to come along on the snow shoeing trip, just let me know.
*Sam got his orders this week... Fort Bliss in El Paso, Texas. He was just a little disappointed initially. Last night he left a message and was actually hearing good things about Fort Bliss and the location. He sounded happy.
*I have a haircut, color and a pedicure in my future. Nothing beats a good pampering!
*That's all I got, probably enough. Oh, and spring forward on Sunday. I hate losing an hour and generally grouse about it for a week. Poor Hubby...
3 comments:
I'm with you on that "spring ahead" deal...Darker in the mornings, and with the lighter evenings my Farmer will forget to come in for dinner @ 6:30...
Oh well...
I too hate losing sleep! Our dinner hour also gets later and later as it stays lighter. By June 21 we don't eat until 8:30 or later sometimes and who feels like cooking then??? ( my family wonders what time I do feel like cooking!)
Fun seeing you last night, and today!
Hope Maxi-doodle is feeling 100% better by this afternoon!
I love being on a eat more move less to!! :-) I'm sure laughing burns off LOTS of calories. Thanks for the heads up on losing an hour, I had no idea when it was coming - it'll take me until we "fall back" to adjust!
Post a Comment