Max has been absent from school all week. He had a bad stomach bug since last weekend. This morning he came down the stairs and told me, "I feel like I want to eat." "A lot."
He lost 8-10 pounds this week in spite of trying to eat and drink a lot. I better get to the grocery store... or in the kitchen... or outta the way!
Emily and I were just talking about poor Max - SO glad he's better!!! I'm thinking you better get some baked goods cranked out before you and hubby enjoy your 4 day weekend! Enjoy the fresh new snow!!
That is such a great picture!!!!! I can't imagine how low the pants are today! 8-10 lbs? Why didn't I give him a big hug and get the same bug? Let's see...if I have it for 6 weeks that should do it!! Are you still going up tomorrow?? Ty said the weather doesn't look so great tomorrow, but that Sunday is supposed to be really nice. Haven't checked myself! Have a good day!
Max; so glad you are better~ I love the pic of hawley... no one ever comments on how adorable he is! And did I see you in the middle of a train heading to the service station today? So both you AND the car will be in tip top shape soon?
7 comments:
Emily and I were just talking about poor Max - SO glad he's better!!! I'm thinking you better get some baked goods cranked out before you and hubby enjoy your 4 day weekend! Enjoy the fresh new snow!!
That is such a great picture!!!!! I can't imagine how low the pants are today! 8-10 lbs? Why didn't I give him a big hug and get the same bug? Let's see...if I have it for 6 weeks that should do it!!
Are you still going up tomorrow?? Ty said the weather doesn't look so great tomorrow, but that Sunday is supposed to be really nice. Haven't checked myself!
Have a good day!
Yay for feeling better. Get cookin' and fatten that boy up!
The phrase that strikes fear into mama of the empty freezer's heart. "I feel like I want to eat -- a lot."
Whew! Will he need a shovel after all that sickness???
Glad he's better!
GOOD HEALTH WISHES!
Max; so glad you are better~ I love the pic of hawley... no one ever comments on how adorable he is! And did I see you in the middle of a train heading to the service station today? So both you AND the car will be in tip top shape soon?
love this picture of doofus. and hawley.
Post a Comment