Sunday afternoon I whipped up a Brie en Croute with fig jam(easy and impressive, using leftover puff pastry for holly leaves and berries-my December '09 go to recipe) and Christmas tags for a hostess gift. Then off to South Bellingham for an ornament exchange party in the evening.
The festivities have begun and I am going to spend the day attempting to get one step ahead...decorating, wrapping, laundry, shopping, list making.
And frankly, taking a hard look at the calendar and making some cuts. You heard it here... I can't do it all.
5 comments:
What?????
If anyone could do it all, it would be you...
I feel relieved... :D
Can't wait to hear how the ornament party was!!! Looks like it was fun, but you never know!
Why does it seem we anxiously await all the hulaballoo, but then we're caught off guard when it gets here?
Why am I painting my kit cupboards and putting in new floors this week??
I'm glad you're willing to cut back, not stress so much. After all you're just one person and is it really enjoyable if you're rushing through everything?
Not to add any added stress, but could you reveal a picture of the finished bree? Would love to see those leaves and berries!!
So glad you're home, safe and sound. Relax, enjoy and have some wine with that!!
Let the fun begin! I love the idea of an ornamnet exchange, you'll have to share details!
I had the MOST fun laughing all the way home until my side Hurt. Yes that was a night to remember for sure! Gotta love the artichokes & frogs in life! :)
that is my bff
Post a Comment