The baking supplies are ready. Friday is bake day. Oh, and cleaning day. Hmmm, and wrapping day. And ummmm, organize your life day. Oooohhh and Sam and Blake come home for Christmas on Friday!
When I have a looong list Hubby always asks, "so, what are you doing in the afternoon?"
Friday is going to be one of those days...
So this afternoon I am going to play.
2 comments:
OOO- what are you doing to play today?...............and I think we need a rundown on what you make in your annual Christmas bake-a-thon!
I think that if you have two boys coming home that you need to have two more boxes of goodies to make as they will eat you out of house and home! Have a great time baking and stirring up some yummies! It looks like heaven to be inside your home with the snow piled up outside. Maybe the snow followed Becky to MO? Can't wait to see her this weekend!
Post a Comment