This week I am praying for four of my guys that are beginning new jobs and positions, my BIL Jeff, my Hubby, and our sons, Sam and Danny.
Everyone is thankful for these new opportunities. Everyone is excited about their new job. That being said, I think a new job is always a bit stressful. So with thanksgiving and prayers for calm spirits, success and clear minds.
There they go!
3 comments:
More details please...what jobs? where? when? How can we pray?
That said, I should clarify the pictures! I told Tyler that I wanted him to come here for some pictures...not demanding that ALL pics have to be here!!!!
We would love to have everyone here,maybe a little appetizer party??? Anyway, nothing set in stone and I certainly don't want to offend anyone!!!!
Weird comment, maybe I'll just call!!!!
I love this display. Will you come to MO and decorate my home? I haven't even put up the tree yet. I did get a new/old Santa for the front porch but the wind storm this morning took him for his head and hand. Glue gun is warming up!
Congratulations and blessings to all starting new jobs and positions. My son is starting a new job too. I will keep your family in prayer.
Your cloches are just wonderful all decorated with their beautiful wintery scenes. Thanks so much for linking up to the Cloche Party. Hugs, Marty
Post a Comment