Friday, December 11, 2009

We Interrupt This Program

I took many photos yesterday of pretty, dazzling, beautiful seasonal sights. I may get to those later...

I was with someone yesterday, who went to the ladies room and came back with this bit of loveliness. She just had to share with us the state of the world. It's not looking good. In efforts to be GrEeN the quality of TP has seriously been on the decline.

Isn't that just the thinnest TP evah?

Later I will be returning to regularly scheduled Christmas wonderfulness. {promise}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was 1/2 ply!

Holly said...

Love Jodi's research on the subject!! How much of a roll does it take to get the job done? Are you really being green if you have to use 4 times as much???
Just some agonizing questions!!

Emily said...

And that is why Miss Emily uses half a roll of TP EVERY time she visits the little girls' room. :)

Les Hon said...

Girls, I tewtelly agree with your comments! Sometimes I wonder what people must think when they hear me flinging about 6 feet of tp off those rollers...

And, yes -- I use 2 or 3 paper towels too.

Go CLEAN!!!

Janice said...

No wonder some call it tissue paper!! I detest using that stuff!!! Maybe it's time for BYOT and keep a small discreet roll in the purse?!?