Brian and Holly invited the group to their place for pictures, then an appetizer party for the parents. In the morning Brian and Holly's kitchen was still being remodeled, at 6:00 p.m. they had a party. Amazing or crazy, you decide.
Max drove, but not without a three point sermon from his Dad and constant reminders from Mom to be careful!
5 comments:
I'm seeing Day#12 in the Daily December album!! Fun stuff!!
Me too! Great pics and so beautiful all of them. How much did you pray that night? wonder if God wanted to say: Tami, Becky just Chill you only have to ask me to watch over your boys while they are driving those other kids around ONCE!
Love Becky's reminder that God doesn't need reminding! Thanks Becky!
Tami, you brought Fred!!! And if I recall, you came laden with goodies to the pumpkin carving!!! All is good!! No worries!!!!
How was the birthday? Did you come face to face with Marlboro Man???
I have to say that when I see all these cutie patooties dressed up, I can't help but feeling a little ripped off that my teen years were in the 70's when no one dressed in formals...Gunne Sax was the closest you got...It would have been so much fun to dress up like these girls do!!
Ahhh cute kids!
Post a Comment