I scored on the shiney brites and vintage tinsel. I am just so happy with my treasures, the whole time I was shopping I had to remind myself that we are flying home.
After thrifting and seeing the country we came across a strip mall. Hubby casually says, "what's a Hobby Lobby?" I start jumping around in the car because those Southern girl bloggers are always bragging about what they found at Hobby Lobby. We should have driven to Oklahoma with a U-Haul. After that exercise in self control we had lunch at Atlanta Bread.
Hubby and I are having a good time. The people of Oklahoma are so polite and friendly and there are some gorgeous fixer upper homes. We could live here except for the WIND. It's always breezey in Oklahoma.
Last night I talked to Sam on the phone. He had to go to sick bay first thing this morning. Please pray for a quick fix and that he will be able to have family day and graduation as planned.
*Edited to add: Sam is doing better,got meds and is on for tomorrow. We are thankful and relieved.
8 comments:
Praying for Sam! Please tell about Hobby Lobby - is it all it's cracked up to be? Looks like the weather is pleasant. Have a great time - enjoy your Sam I am!
Get well soon Sam, very soon!!! Your mom is too excited to see you for you to miss out!!!!
Thanks for thinking of me Tami!!! Can't wait to see all of your goodies! Fred, you're such a good hubby!!!
Saw Max last night...well fed, homework done(?), cheerful and all so no worries there!
Have fun tomorrow!!!
Holly
whew! Glad to hear sam is doing better! Max stopped by for a taco tonight:)
I LOVE Hobby Lobby!!! This midwestern girl is also a big fan of that little piece of heaven. I could spend HOURS in there!
Glad to hear that you are having fun but don't get any ideas on moving to Oklahoma permanently. :) We'd miss you around here.
Those ornaments were made for the STone House! Glad you are having a good time in OK.
I just have to say it like the TRUE Southern Girls would say: SHUT UP~ You did NOT find a Hobby Lobby and get to shop there? GIRL: you are so lucky! You don't KNOW how much I miss that store. Can't wait to see which pictures are going on the Daily December; so many to choose from. Miss you~
I am going to Hobby Lobby tomorrow! Heck, I go there at least once a week! I am so glad that you got to experience it. Us southern gals want an IKEA and a closer Costco. I thought about you being so close!
Post a Comment