Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tricky Wires and Pliers

My cousin Tricia makes pretty jewelry from sea glass that she finds beach combing with her boys. My boys and I did a lot of beach combing too. My guys found me many heart shaped rocks and lots of sea glass. I still have it all. Tricia invited me to her place to make jewelry out of some of my sea glass last night.
Truthfully, I did very little except layout a design(really just copying Tricia's designs) and drill the holes. Tricia did the tricky wires and pliers parts.


Tricia will have her sea glass jewels, including bracelets, at the Holiday Show at LHS on November 14th in Lynden.


I'm excited to wear the pendants we(and I use the 'we' very loosely) made, they turned out so pretty and will remind me of good times at the beach with my guys. So many great memories.

Speaking of good memories, I just love little boys fresh from their bath wearing their jammies. Kinda made me miss those days...

It is very difficult to get a picture of Clayton and MOMO because they don't stop moving.


Tricia needs a name for her jewelry business. Any ideas?

3 comments:

theSNAPsisters said...

beautiful. Ahhhhh momo and Clayton...good times!

Pollywog Pearls said...

Mo & Mo treasures. Get it...more and more treasures? You do have the creative bug don't you dear? Keep it up and keep sending the pictures!

Janice said...

I kind of like the Tricky Wires and Pliers!!