I think it is safe to say that the windy, rainy, Pacific Northwest Fall weather has arrived. It makes the wood stove a treasure, Hubby {he waxed our floors yesterday too-No! you can't have him. He is all mine.} lit it last night for the first time. No other heat source is as cozy as wood heat, none. This weather makes the homemade soups and bread taste even better. The sound of the wind and rain make me think it is time to put on the flannel sheets. Cozy Up!
Cozy, warm and wonderful unless you're getting up at 5:30 a.m. to go to boot camp. I went and I used my new weights. I am now using ten pound weights.
{insert applause}
In May 2008 when we started I had three pound weights, then graduated to fives and then eights, where I stayed for a long time.
Every time I went to Target I tried out the tens. And then put them back on the shelf barely and got outta that aisle. A really good weight test is to hold a weight in each hand at your sides and then lift up without bending your elbows, straight out the side and then try a rep of 12 or so.
The Target security team must have thought 'stop using our store as a gym, buy them and get a life'. Now I have them, used them this morning and may not be posting for a bit as I won't be able to lift my arms to the computer tomorrow.
Oh, and where were Melinda, Emily and Colleen this morning? Apparently, in their cozy beds!
Enjoy the Fall weather.
3 comments:
Yay! for soup and bread! :) I love the rain and wind...not so much when driving to the high school and people come the wrong way at me b/c of the construction...whatever.
Congrats on your graduations to tens. I quit at tens...no bulk for this girl...my arms/chest/shoulders look like a linebacker (heredity is a *****)!
Happy Day!
Nice work on the 10 pounders. I was working on gaining 10 pounds while I continued sleeping. I keep telling Robb to exercise for me. He must not be working hard enough. I haven't seen any results.
Love Kelly's comment!!! My husband doesn't work (out) hard enough either!!!!
Did want you to hear my APPLAUSE however and know how very proud I am to have a friend with such muscle!!! You are a true Rock Star!
Post a Comment