You may remember the feather trees. I packaged them up with some matching feather covered eggs, a good luck note and a coffee card.
Then I delivered then to Vicky.
It takes courage to disagree with all the other commenters. I know Vicky has STYLE and that she would do something creative and groovy with the feather trees.
I brought them to her workplace. Vicky was thrilled and knew exactly where she would use them. The feather trees are in a better place.
Thanks Vicky! I just know you'll make me wish I had them back.
4 comments:
Congratulations Vicki-
I hope you don't use them as decore' in the HS Office. I may never visit again.
They are unique, but feathers = squirming horror to me. Happy Halloween.
You are a doll
Go Vicki!!!! Maybe Tami should post your decorating results so we can all be inspired!
Cute pic of Vicky but I am with Mindy...Horror!
Woo Hoo Vicky!! You go girl! Now we need to see pictures of her use of them! I know it'll be awesome!
Post a Comment