Max, Tyler and Eric went with Brian to the Seattle Sounders playoff game against Houston last night. They were part of the LOUD 36,000 fans in Seattle. Score 0-0. On to Houston!
Their seats were sweet, in a suite on the Red Zone. Red Bull Suite rocks! Hubby and I watched the game on espn.
A BIG thanks to Coach Terp for allowing Max to go to the "rodeo"...
Today we are taking the ferry to San Juan Island to watch the Lyncs football teams take on Friday Harbor. There is a high wind warning. I am so taking the seasick pills. Friday Harbor doesn't have covered bleachers. I can hardly believe that in the Pacific Northwest they wouldn't build a cover.
I am wearing so many clothes, taking my blanket, walking on the ferry and hoping for NO rain!
Would I be a bad Mom if I took the early ferry home and missed the second game?
2 comments:
Thanks for letting him go...thankfully I didn't have to!!!! (You probably know my answer to the early ferry question!) Hope you stay cozy, dry and woozy free! Have fun and GO LYNCS!!!
Not to make you feel bad, but I know that every time I didn't think it mattered that I was at the game something unexpectedly good happened...Like my son got put in the varsity game after standing on the sidelines most of the year...he made his first TD...he kicked his first PAT...he got a sack...However, it could be that if you are there, none of these things will happen...
Post a Comment