Every time someone says, "I don't like to complain."
Seriously, the next words out of that mouth are always a complaint. Every. single. time.
Heard it from Max this morning.
"I don't like to complain but I gotta be honest here." -Max
Uh oh.
"There are NO baked goods in this house and I don't like it." -Max
No. Don't do it.
"No, cookies from the freezer don't count." "I want fresh." -Max
Mmmmm
Too bad kiddo. Mama is on an Eat Less, Move More...
Then:
As Max pulls his smelly jersey out of the duffle bag...
"Who is the lucky one doing laundry today? MOM." -Max
I think Max should GO to school before he gets in serious trouble.
6 comments:
Aw, teenagers....it's all about them.
"...but I gotta be honest"...ummm, not always a virtue, Max... :D
Smelly jerseys not my favorite.
I love Max! (mostly since he lives with you...hehe)
Max is SPOILED - but aren't all these tail enders left at home alone?? Last night I got to smell wet soccer cleats drying out on the counter - not so wonderful either!!!!
Let me know this stuff in the future, and we can make Max do hit-its until he says "I don't mean to be rude, but I am tired" and we can say, "Shut-up and do twenty more hit-its!!!!!!!!!" - Coach Ellis
Post a Comment