Friday, October 16, 2009

Groovy Flowers

Jodi, Paula, Becky and I started our day of scrap and snack with a field trip to Paper Zone and Stampadoodle in Bellingham. Fun, but so not the same without TOM. Then we went back to my place and got busy.
Paula and Becky brought show and tell pumpkins. They carved the night before and those pumpkins were cute.

I brought in guest designer, Julie. We were missing TOM so it was nice to see a TOM girl. I had seen these groovy flowers on Julie's blog and LoVeD them. She graciously led us in a tutorial. I have no pictures of Julie, we were sidetracked by the flowers and the snacks were just coming out of the oven.
Paula used a flower on a page. Cute stuff!

I made tags. So, if you invite me over for dinner I'll write a snappy little thanks and tie it to a bottle of wine as a hostess gift.

This tag has black velvet leaves and is so pretty that you may want to call me as soon as possible to invite me for dinner.

Paula brought make and takes for everyone and we all made several notebooks.

The flowers and tags were a little obsession with me and I never did actually scrap a single page. Maybe next time. Kathi stopped by to say hello and made some flowers too.

8 comments:

jkluginbill said...

ooohhhh Tami and tags...I shoulda known! :)

Looks like fun!

Julie said...

velvet leaves?! you are a genius!!! and your flowers are most gorgeous :)

Tricia said...

Hmm...maybe we'll have to have dinner Thursday night so I can get one of those cute tags! ;)

Holly said...

when are you available?

michele said...

Those tags are super cute! And I love the creative pumpkins.

Meagan said...

Do you mind driving down to Bainbridge Island for dinner?

Flowers said...

These are by far the coolest ever! Love your samples. Nice blog too. Keep on posting.

Becky L. Beck said...

Paula and I had the Greatest Time ever: regardless of how much we got done; we did the Most amazing projects and had such fun doing them; and the food; oh yes... a HIT> making the sisterssnack for Bunko tomorrow.