When we had our family reunion at Silver Lake this September we all got to know my cousin, Todd's daughter better. Jordan told us that she loved volleyball and played varsity for BEHS. We told her that we'd come to her game when she played LCHS.
Last night was the big game. Jordan had to be feelin' the love. Her Grandma Nelda, and the Greats, Uncle Rich, Aunt Doris, Uncle Ed, Aunt Twyla, Aunt Judy were there. Cousins Steve and Jewel and family, Jeff and Kathi, myself, and Max. Her Uncle Troy too. Friends of Grandma Nelda came too. Of course, her parents, Todd and Julia were there.
The fans were yelling, "Tiger Power" and "LC Power"...
I was thinking "Famiy Power" pretty much rocked!
On a side note, I had not watched a high school volleyball game since the late 70's. It's a fast paced fun game. Oh, and their shorts got much shorter. Yikes!
5 comments:
Love that FAMILY POWER! I think there are plenty of families in our community that support the kids this way as a matter of course -- It's just the way we do it...but the more the years go by, the more I see what a blessing it is! Families that care ROCK!!
Glad you had fun! And here I thought you may have been sitting alone...what was I thinking???
Who won?
Thanks for letting Max go to the game tonight. Hope they have fun!
Very fun...Love family power!
If I didn't know before (however, I did), I know now why Archer keeps going to all the volleyball games. hmmm...
Wished we could have gone but Hana was sick:( She was bummed about it.
At least it's warm AND covered!!
Post a Comment