Such a nice surprise at the front door tonight. I was paying bills at the table when I heard a knock at the front door. When I answered the door I had been ghosted. A bucket of fun! It is more fun to pay bills with a jiggly light up pumpkin pen! Thank you to whoooever you may be...
Hubby worked this weekend, I had the museum open house on Friday evening. I spent a lot of the weekend scrapping, playing with paper, and finishing projects. I finished the paper bag album that we made at our family reunion at Silver Lake and worked on some Christmas gifts.
Max was recovering from the flu. He had returned to school but was still wheezing and coughing and feeling a bit puny. You know it's bad when Max loses 7 pounds in less than a week. If Max isn't eating there is something wrong.
Sam called this morning. He spent sometime in the sick bay with strep throat. When he told me I immediately visualized him laying in a hospital bed, sunlight streaming through a window and a pretty nurse with her hand on his forehead.
Apparently, that is not how it is in the U.S. Army. He was happy to get back to the barracks. Also, had the gas mask drill this week. I can't imagine that with strep throat. Inspite of being feeling sick he still, "really likes it." He has met some great guys and they have devotions every night. I am so thankful things are going well for Sam.
I am ready for everyone to feel better. Hope Hubby doesn't get it...
6 comments:
Yes, we've been ghosted, but we call it phantoming....same idea. VERY fun, and we've done it 3 different times....3 different years. We choose 3-4 families, fill bags and off we go...it's been so much fun! (former teachers of the boys, just variety of people) Your house is just the cutest! :)
maybe if you fed me i wouldnt lose 7 pounds in 3 weeks, just saying
days not weeks
Anonyous is so cute!!!! Especially when he leaves his mamma a comment, even if it's not true...love that lug of a boy!
Cute ghost idea...I'll be waiting!
Was hoping you'd have a pic of "neon Max" Took Ty to school with the promise that I could take pics of everyone, but he was late, the bell rang, he had to run to meet Max and Jesse. Promises they'll wear them again...yea, right.
Heard it was a good game. At least he made it in time for Value Village! ( any misspelled words, including misspell, are due to my dialated eyes and not because I can't spell!)
What do your glasses look like? I didn't even pick any out because I need a second opinion.
Have a great night...wish I would have known about the open house. You must inform and then remind me of these things!
Did you by ANY chance hear a little boy collapsing in giggles and a slightly hysterical woman hissing 'RUN RUN RUN!!' :-)
Post a Comment