Tuesday, October 27, 2009

#83

Last evening my sister, that is a Snapsister, came to Max's jV football game and took some pics for me. Thanks Jodi. It got dark early as there were very evil BlAcK clouds that moved in over Nooksack. And at Nooksack, for some mysterious reason, only known to NO one, the games start a half hour later than anywhere else in the league. So, she didn't have a lot of light. But they are much better pics than I usually get on my point and shoot camera of Max on the sidelines. I can't capture the action.




LC won. Game lasted until 8:00 p.m. and it was bloody cold. So cold that all I could think about was what I should wear when I go to the double header on Friday night in Friday Harbor. Eddie Bauer silk long johns, for sure, hand warmers, gloves, layers and layers and blankets.
If you see a woman on the ferry that looks homeless, that will be me. Every piece of clothing I own and my bed is coming with me.
Anyway, good game last night, lots of family came to the game. My folks and Levi came for soup and rustic bread for a late supper. At dinner Max was roasted by all, everyone knows more about Max than Max himself.
He is one lucky kiddo!

4 comments:

Becky L. Beck said...

Good job Jodi! And way to capture that Football star! Hope the car is working well now; hated to see a boy w/o a car.... :(

theSNAPsisters said...

I was seriously underdressed! It was fun to see Max and the Lyncs in action!

Janice said...

We went to the game at NVHS a few weeks ago - froze out patooties off!!! You would think one could lose poundage shivering that hard!

Kathi said...

Love having a football player in the family - keep it up Max! Fall and football just go together and it's fun having someone to watch.
Have a good game in Friday Harbor tonight-wish I could go!!!