Tuesday, June 2, 2009

WiNdY

Yesterday I sat in the hot tub after boot camp. It was a take your weights down to the track and go like crazy boot camp day. I had a nice soak. This was before the WiNd!

While in college I had three roommates from Chino, California and they would talk about the Santa Ana winds and how much they hated them. Um, after yesterday, I know exactly what they meant. Hot wind is icky. I felt like the hairdryer was on high and blowing in my face all day. And I couldn't avoid it. I had some gardening that needed to get done. As sticks and leaves were raining down and making a mess around me. Really, I got no where.
It's a busy week with graduations and parties. And on Friday I am having a luncheon at my house. A gathering of women that will prove just how small the world really is. Just in case you were wondering.
Anywoo, I am trying to get the house tidied up and the gardens weeded this week so I would a appreciate it if the Santa Ana winds stayed in Southern Cali.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Hot tub after work out sounds good...I could have used that this morning after my run. Not too hot though it's warm out! I'm still trying to find a window of opportunity for a shower this morning...

Janice said...

I agree - the wind can go - although I do like it better than a nor'easter!! I miss my hot tub - someday I'll just show up in yours ok? :-)

Becky L. Beck said...

I saw your hubby today working ever so hard to trim the shrubs coming into your drive; I KNEW what he was up to... A BIG Honey DO list I'm confident... If you didn't do ONE thing to your house; it would STILL be the most amazing home! Relax and just rest assured; it will be the Hostess that your friends marvel over~ :)