Monday, June 22, 2009

Reality

We're home and the party is over. Sam had a huge wisdom tooth removed on Friday. One of the biggest Dr. Groen has seen. All the nurses had to come take a peek and gasp.
After Sam's appointment, I took Max to the doctor. He dropped a 45 lb. weight on his big toe. Broke it. Many nurses gasped when he took off his sock.
Everyone is recovering nicely.
I have no pictures of the tooth, the nurses wouldn't let me go back, kinda made me mad.

Max having a pity party for one while we waited for the Doc.

Hubby left this morning for five in a row double shifts, so I won't see him until Saturday morning. Go honey go!
As for me, it was back to boot camp this morning, back to the museum tomorrow and lots of prep this week. It is garden party week.

Today I am in the trenches, aka the laundry room, and making lists.

Gettin' my game on! And can I just say- Reality sucks.

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

Go, Tami, Go!

Holly said...

Catching up in all the latest news, haven't checked in awhile and look at all I missed!!!! Give Max a hug, way to go with the boot camp, doing laundry too and Max would STARVE at our house (if he ate what Tyler ate!!) Tyler has lost weight the last two times at the doctor...unfortunately that is not the case with me!!!!! Have a great day!!

Janice said...

Well hope your nursing skills and bedside manner are up to snuff! I'm thinking since you took a picture of poor ol' Max in pain - you're probably not one that has the gift of mercy :-)!!

Anonymous said...

Gross pick of toe-should come with a warning. Unfortunately levi and hana have both broke their toes as well. It hurts for a good long time:(

Kathi said...

They must recover well - they looked perfectly normal on Sunday. Tough boys!!