Next we went to the farm for dinner, where the salad was home grown and we each had our own honey butter. Okay, that's it, when you grow your own food, you win big points with me. Not to mention, my very own butter for the cheese and chive buttermilk biscuits. Flavor overload!
The flowers were gorgeous and included fresh peas, chives and raspberries.
The sangria was delish and matched the centerpiece to a T. It was so pretty and refreshing.
A beautiful table set up to oversee the vegetable garden and so we could watch the sunset. The sunset was the same colors as the centerpiece...which matched the sangria...which matched the table.
It was getting cooler, so I wore my shawl from Danny. He brought it back from his travels, love it! Thanks Danny.
I got a bit weepy over the pork and begged for all recipes from Shelly. The corn was like candy. Everything was so good.
Delicious dinner in a beautiful setting. So good.
Not to mention the laughs, lots of laughs and good times.
Coming up a dessert menu with an abundance of chocolate, caramel and cream.
4 comments:
Thanks for posting pictures! I didn't get any because I was...uh...kinda busy.
Such a great evening...love it ;)
Tami - You look like some kind of foreign princess! OK, queen. Regal, anyway.
so clever, tasty looking and sheer eye candy!
Hi Tami! LOVE your stone house! Gorgeous! What a fun party! All the tables were beautiful. I haven't had breakfast, and Shelly's plate is killing me! Love how she used the pots for a wine chiller!
joan
p.s. your sidebar design is sooo pretty!
Post a Comment