I found him a hat. I still love him but he does look kind of ill. Blake kept asking his girlfriend Angela if she still liked him and her response was-"but I LOVED your hair." The mohawks are gone...so it is just bald!
I can't help but giggle. Bald now huh? Maybe he should get the tattoo on his bald head, then you would only have to see it when he is bald...I am a genius! haha! (Just kidding, really Sam...not a good idea!)
WOW!! That's great-it's good to know there is still school spirit, especially for girl's Volleyball team. Note to Sam: We are not the Lynden Christian Indians! This is my first time commenting on a blog. I'm a little nervous because there's no "spell check"- I just won't use any big words.
6 comments:
I can't help but giggle. Bald now huh? Maybe he should get the tattoo on his bald head, then you would only have to see it when he is bald...I am a genius! haha! (Just kidding, really Sam...not a good idea!)
WOW!! That's great-it's good to know there is still school spirit, especially for girl's Volleyball team. Note to Sam: We are not the Lynden Christian Indians!
This is my first time commenting on a blog. I'm a little nervous because there's no "spell check"- I just won't use any big words.
We wanted to see it live and in person...
bummer. There are worse things a boy can do.
I'm with the snapsters...there are wayyyyyy worse things a boy can do. Oh...and the grad pics are beeauuutiful!
this is the other snap sister:
What in the Sam &*#@)?? LOL. Wouldn't it be great if it grew back CURLY!!
I rather like it. It's a shame he's already shaved it bald.
Oh well.
Post a Comment