Friday, November 16, 2007

Good Fun





Wednesday after work, Karen & I took on a mosaic project at our church's youth house. There was plywood on an entry counter and since I am on Building & Grounds I volunteered us. We used only materials that we had on hand. It just needs to be grouted yet. Love breaking those tiles! I will post the finished project soon.
After a quick dinner of papa murphy's pizza Fred went to choir and Emilyn came to stay with me. Caleb had a Awana. She brought toys to share. Pompoms from the $ store, very cool & I would have loved those when I was little. And she brought her cash register. So we got out the animals and played "Girls Only Pet Store" OK I had FUN! The cash register had a microphone! So, it was things like "clean up on aisle 5 and Yes this is a pet store so watch your step folks" and if Sam or Max came downstairs I announced the name of our store over and over...GIRLS ONLY Pet Store. Emilyn & I really giggled.
Now that is a creative afternoon & evening folks!

1 comment:

jkluginbill said...

Hey. Like your counter. Looks good. Can't wait to see the finished product!

I also happen to like GIRLS ONLY pet store. Keep those nasty boys out!(haha). I do notice that your dinosaur head is eating a poor crusader! What are you encouraging over there anyway?

Looks like fun. (Still no Max post I see...Does he think you lovve Emilyn more than him too? Hahaha)