Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Singlehandedly



OK! I showered & dressed myself today, even a bit of hair & makeup. Loved Jodi & Wendi's and Oprah's favorite things so I am sharing mine. Copycat :)
$ 1 new desktop calendar from Target- I really like Target's $1 bins.
Burt's Bees Lip Products I have them all!
Christmas cards from Costco-ordered online & now written with foresight that I am crippled.
$10,000 candy bar left on my night stand by the best hubby. In case I need chocolate while recoverering.
A big stack of December Issue magazines.
Sisters & Mom who took good care of me yesterday. Yummo dinner and treats.
Starbuck's Cranberry Bliss Bars-I will share, stop by for tea today. hurry+
Trader's Jo's lemon sparkling Italy water...$1.19. Plain or with white wine for a spritzer.
Tags---$ 1.99 a pack and so fun for cards, albums, to attach to a wine bottle hostess gift. Also, love the K&C rhinestones $2.99 & they jazz up a tag like nobody's business.
A new Jan Karon book-kind of like potatoes & gravy.
Friends who pass on books like 'Do Me Do My Roots" should be a fun read.
Vanilla candles.
$18 fleece p.j.'s from Costco...really soft.
The beginnings of a cool decoration...in the background. Glass house from thrift store filled with the Smith & Hawken ornaments I found at a garage sale this summer...priceless!

1 comment:

jkluginbill said...

Love it. Love most(okay all) of your faves too! I will share my faves soon...I will copy cat the copy cat!

You look great! Happy recovering!