Thursday, November 22, 2007

So Blessed

Happy Thanksgiving! I can hardly list all I am thankful for here or I might miss dinner.
A husband who did it ALL this week w/o being asked.
My boys-good and kind, close & far. And their friends too, neat kiddos!
Our parents-in good health and so good to their families.
My church-I wanted to go badly this a.m. b/c I love singing "We Gather Together" an old & beautiful hymn.
My Mom- she made the cranberry fluff...just for me. I think Kathi & Melinda get small bowls delivered to their houses.
Our extended families...love 'em near & far.
Friends...saw some yesterday and said WOW I am lucky!
The holiday season coming.
My crocs.
My healing hand...answered prayer.
The Office. It makes me laugh til I snort.
My job and Fred's job...good things!
Have a special day of thanks, folks. Love you!

No comments: