Ok,ok, ok so I did a little Christmas. Changed my coasters to a holiday paper from a fall paper. I like these coasters b/c they are easily changed with the seasons. My sister Kathi gave them to me for Christmas last year and they change out with paper or photos. I think she got them at the Van Heusen store & I have seen them at Rite Aid this year. Now all we need in a martini on top.
And the wreath that makes me happy. It was in bad shape and took 1 1/2 hours to repair today but I do love it. That and my eddie bauer snow globes (can't wait to see 2007) are my favorites. Tomorrow I'm writing Christmas cards...photos by the Snap Sisters.
3 comments:
It is never to early to "do a little Christmas" - I love it! I am in the preparation stage of Christmas - moving furniture out of the living room...you know...it is a major undertaking here!
Looks great!
Thanks for the ideas and the plug to the snapsistas!
YOU my dear...are an inspiration!
S~
Post a Comment