I'm walking through Nordstroms yesterday when I am approached for a 10 second makeover. Sure. She is patting some anti-wrinkle voo-doo on my face,only on the left side. Tells me to stop and look at the diffence in ten minutes. I shop, meet the sisters, have a Starbucks, shop Target and on the way home I remember and try to check it out in the dark. Can't really see, or see any difference. We laugh about my forgetfulness...haha old is still old. This morning I shower, remember, seriously, look in the mirror and TA DA. The left side looks younger. Of course I can't remember what in the &*%$# the product was named...Whew anyway, Snap Sisters, my official photographers, I now have a better side, if I can remember it.
Great shopping yesterday and since my arm was bandaged yet I couldn't write a list, and I did well. No list kind of made me nervous. Really fun day with all my sisters, Kathi, Jodi and Melinda. Of course we ate well, laughed lots and when the Cougars won we were in Red Robin in Burlington and I could run to the restroom, swing through the bar and check the score.
The photo is Jodi & Mel with the packages that we arrranged in the back of the van to look like Christmas trees...even our trunk was cute, oh and Melinda bought a book that everyone should ask her about. It is not suitable blog material.
2 comments:
Looks like fun! I hope you picked up some nice things for yourself as well (haha)!
What a great day - we had so much fun! Dan claims there's nothing wrong with the dome light in the van...I guess the disco experience will have to happen to him before it gets fixed. :)
Post a Comment