Mmmm! Shelly invited me to a wreath making party in the party barn today. Her mom, Nelia, sister Roz, niece Danielle and Danielle's friend Kate and her mom, Roberta & me, I'm not sure how I got invited but I did...Lucky me! Delicious food, beautiful creative women, lots of laughs, great kiddos home from college for the weekend. All of the wreaths were so different from each other but all so pretty and festive. I do like the picture of Shelly & I on the couch acting like we made them all. It is so unlike us to take any credit...any credit at all. Also, the pink, red, & orange wreath is one of mine. I hung it in the bedroom at the Rylaarsdam casa and I am calling it the LOOOVE wreath. hee-hee :)
Friday, November 23, 2007
Old Friends and New Friends
Mmmm! Shelly invited me to a wreath making party in the party barn today. Her mom, Nelia, sister Roz, niece Danielle and Danielle's friend Kate and her mom, Roberta & me, I'm not sure how I got invited but I did...Lucky me! Delicious food, beautiful creative women, lots of laughs, great kiddos home from college for the weekend. All of the wreaths were so different from each other but all so pretty and festive. I do like the picture of Shelly & I on the couch acting like we made them all. It is so unlike us to take any credit...any credit at all. Also, the pink, red, & orange wreath is one of mine. I hung it in the bedroom at the Rylaarsdam casa and I am calling it the LOOOVE wreath. hee-hee :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very nice wreaths. So creative and what a fun party. Luv the love wreath - funny!
I remember one year my mom-in-law and I did wreaths with stuff from her garden! Good times.
Post a Comment