Last weekend Hubby and I attended the long awaited tasting event for Pines Brewing Company. Sam's friends Collin, Jonny and Jesse have been brewing beer for some time now. They meet early on Saturday mornings to brew and perfect their recipes. They had seven beers for us to try.
The guys have been brewing and setting up a fun space for working, brewing and tasting. They invited friends, parents and grandparents. Jesse and Sam's Great Grandpas were brothers so I had fun visiting with family that I hadn't seen for awhile.
We had tours and explanations of their process.
It was a gorgeous Fall evening. Their outdoor tap shed is very pretty too.
And their brew is great. Great work guys! We are so excited to see their dreams coming true.
WARNING, this next paragraph is a tad sappy.
Sam's friends have a special bond. When these guys get together you can feel the love. After Sam and Angela's wedding guests commented on Sam's great friends. I am not sure how to write about it without sounding sappy. Just to be around them feeling the love is heartwarming. It's cool, it's special and it's fun...Eek, there's some sappy for you. Guys, thanks for inviting us!
1 comment:
Hardly sappy...just very very cool!!
Seeing your kid in good friendships is one of the best things in life!
Post a Comment