Our trip to Michigan was fast and fun. The scenery was gorgeous, the architecture fascinating, the weather was perfect, the food was delicious. But the very best part for me was the people. It was so good to see Danny in his world, doing so well. We saw his campus, his workplace, his hangouts and his home and his friends. I got to know Jess better, I just love her. She is a very accomplished young woman who brings out the best in Danny. I loved meeting her parents and seeing Jess with them. It was great to see Braden in his world at Calvin College, thriving and excited about what he is studying, the places he is going and hearing about the friendships he is making in college.
It was a good trip, vacation, journey, however; the visit was the best!
Oh, and since we didn't see everything and everyone, we will have to visit Michigan again.
No comments:
Post a Comment