I had some tanks in the car and got those out. The kids always had tank races to start off the Fourth of July fireworks shoot. They write their names on their tanks so there is no arguing about whose went the farthest.
The tanks were duds last night and went 2 inches forward and then one back.
There was some modifying, wheel alignments and launching, but no go.
Oh, the injustice of it all...
I am so thankful for a fun family time and dinner at Grandpa and Grandma's house.
3 comments:
I love how the "kids" will hang out and "play" - our kids eat and go! Good family stuff!
good times!
I love all the cousins laying on the lawn and visiting and the tanks are precious. Remind me to use that idea when I have grandchildren, cuz I'll forget!!!
Fun family times...love it!
Post a Comment