Hubby was grilling some burgers... just in case they got skunked.
Max was relaxing with Eddie.
I served an appetizer and made a quick centerpiece with rocks.
Then we saw them coming in, Max rowed out to bring the guys up to the beach.
They didn't get skunked, Hubby got the pot boiling and before we knew it we were cracking and eating the fresh crab.
So fresh, cooked on the beach and eaten right there is the best way to enjoy crab. I prefer my crab with a cold, crisp chardonnay. Hubby doesn't care for crab but he likes to crack it.
Works for me!
And with my crab and chardonnay, a gorgeous view and my family.
It just doesn't get any better.
4 comments:
Great pics - great times! Glad you guys had a fun week - can't wait to see the scrapbook!! Nothing like being crabby with people you love!
Ahhhhh...sweet times...so glad you got to enjoy them!
I LOVE crab!!! We just got some last week...Heaven!!! you've got it made with a crackin' hubby...lucky you!!!
Did you come and get some berries???
So fun and relaxing! Great shots:)
Post a Comment