Friday, July 29, 2011

Thanks a Million Ladies!

While I was lollygagging on the beach last week my friends were busy.

Holly was busy working in her garden growing me some beautiful raspberries. I went to Holly's house yesterday and we picked raspberries for a pie or two or six. And cabbage and carrots... Thanks Holly!

Chris was busy thrifting for me last week. She found the goblets to go with my dessert dishes and the dessert dishes to go with my goblets! She had called while I was gone and since I was at the beach and wasn't returning phone calls, she went and got the green glass for me.

The moral to this story...
Obviously! I need to go back to the beach and just let wonderful friends just take care of me.
And I have really, really cool friends.
I am so blessed.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I think I got the better deal!!!! So glad you could use everything...well, actually, you could have taken so much more!!! And..... I got the bomb of all vintage!!!! Loving that turquois sifter...loving it!! And the cute little cookie cutters? I give them a pat every time I walk by!
Thanks so much!!!!
You should spend more time at the beach...obvi!!!

Becky said...

Omgosh! I wished Holly lived by me. Will you tell her to save me some of that wonderful garden produce for when I get there??? I live the green glass btw.