Sunday was our last day at the Bay. BIL Bill and my brother, Ken had gone fishing on Saturday and brought home the bacon, or actually the salmon. It was sunny and gorgeous! BIL Bill's folks came out, Eileen came with my folks and Uncle Darryl and Aunt Judy came too.
Sunday was a nice ending to a great week. I'll share more of our week later. Fun times.
1 comment:
tyler neglected to tell me that you guys weren't home for the big sleepover....
I got most of your message, but my machine cut off! Aug 23?? What time and what can I bring??? Thanks so much for the invite!!
You're welcome to a pies worth or two now and as much as you want later. I promised some to Brian's secretary this week, but next week is clear ( and I certainly don't need anymore!!)
You can come over any time and if I'm not home just head out there!!! Plenty to go around!
AG store is fun. Look online and decide in advance that way Emilyn knows what to expect and it won't break your pocketbook!!
Post a Comment