Saturday, July 9, 2011

Biker Chick


Self portrait while biking... does that make me a biker chick or really coordinated or not very smart?
What's that smell? Money? It looked like the farmer was texting while driving, made me laugh.
Acres and acres of blueberries and raspberries growing and ripening.
The bees are gone and that makes me happy.
The frontage roads run parallel. I waved at a fellow biker in another country.

This field was fresh cut and had so many shades of green, add in the cloud shadows and wow!
This dairy looks familiar and very beautifully maintained.
The next dairy has some interesting yard art, a vintage manure spreader tucked in a flower bed.
And back home... 10+ miles, some great sights and good thinking time.

4 comments:

michele said...

That last photograh I think I want to frame and hang in my house!! You should enter it in the FAIR! Love this post.

Vicki said...

Hmmm. I think that is my son in the tractor texting. If you were near the Bender Rd., it was.

Vicki said...

Yup, that's my kid. He's not texting, he's watching a movie on his iPod. Tractor runs off GPS, so he just has to sit there. Ah, farming in the 21st century. Gotta love it!

Tami said...

Thanks Michele :)

Vicki- Love it that the farmers can be spreading and watching a movie, gotta love that technology.