Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The Blog

It is with some trepidation and some scary moments that I share some news on the blog.
I have been writing on the blog since 2007.  That is almost 9 years.   I've written 1,417 posts, received 3,801 comments, readers include a world wide audience and there have been close to a million views for The Lady in the Stone House.
I don't get paid, I don't have sponsors, it is my blog and I post whatever I wish without any one else influencing me.  And I shall continue writing whatever I want to write.

That said, there is a change.

My posts about the Curtis Wright Flagship have been picked up for a regular column in the 
Vintage Airstream Club Newsletter.

I'm published.

I'm a real writer now.

I'm kinda a big deal.

Nah, it's just going to be the same old drivel.  Carry on.

4 comments:

Les Hon said...

Awesome!! You are a Big Deal!! Congrats on being a published writer!

michele said...

Ohhhh!!! I love this!!

Janice said...

Lovely drivel indeed!😜

Tiffany said...

Wow. That is amazing. Congrats!