Monday, July 25, 2016

Bryce Creek Campground

We had five days at home after our camping trip for Hubby to work and for me to do laundry, clean the trailer and pack before we were on the road again.  It was a difficult pack job as it was was for three very different trips. We had a brief night at home after Bryce Creek before the next two trips.
First stop of the three trips was our church camp at Bryce Creek. Since it was a camping trip we took Annie.  I had been trying to go to church camp for three years. So glad we finally made it.
How about some accordion music while you split firewood?
 There was a lot of hiking, visiting and campfires on this trip.
 If you want to see for miles you have to hike up and up higher to get this view.
It's worth it.
 I got in some baby time. And I played corn hole for the first time.  I know, where have I been?
 There was a pancake breakfast and Bingo on Saturday morning.
 The beds in RVs and tents some times warrant a back rub in the morning.
 Bryce Creek is a beautiful spot and we had a really good time.
We had to leave Saturday evening because our next trip started early on Sunday.
The details are coming up next.

1 comment:

michele said...

It looks really fun! I love how you are spending your summer!