Thursday, July 28, 2016

Treasures Under The Tents

I have been home for a whole week.  In the laundry room, cleaning the trailer, and freezing peaches.  I feel like a peach freezing machine which I have had to be to keep up with four boxes of ripening peaches.  The heat makes them speed up and me slow down, not really ideal conditions.

Anywhoo, all work and no play... I need to play and I shall!  Treasures Under the Tents is Friday evening and all day Saturday.  Huaka'i Annie and I will there. I'm not a vendor, but there will be a lot of great vendors with some great junk for you. 

I hope if you are shopping that you'll stop by and say hello to me. I'll be in the vintage trailer alley with Annie.  I'll have her all primped and show shiney!  Some of my other trailer trash friends will be there too.
Treasures Under The Tents Details:
Jul 29 - Jul 30767 E. Pole Road, Lynden WA
6th Annual show located just 10 minutes north of Bellingham on 20 beautiful private acres. The vendors offer Rustic, Farm, Vintage Antique, Refurbusished, Handmade & garden items. We have a Vintage Trailer Alley. Step back in time and tour these beautiful trailers and vote on your favorite. Friday 5-8pm early bird shopping $10 wrist band & free entry with wrist band on Saturday. Saturday 10am 4pm $3.00 entry. Our vendors restock their booths with more items.

No comments: