When our guys were little we had many family days at the beach, at the zoo or a park. Hubby and I realized as our guys got older that if we wanted to spend time with them that we needed to meet them where they were at in life. And that we should bring food. Good food.
Tailgating at Mt. Baker is a great way to have a fun family day where everyone gets to do what they love.
Mama's special cocoa helps keep everyone warm.
Danny, Sam and Max had an early morning start to go skiing and boarding. Hubby and I drove up with Angela and Reagan a little later.
After lunch, Angela went snowshoeing with us. The snow was heavy on the trees and so beautiful. Reagan was with us on her leash or in a scarf in front of Angela. She is really the sweetest little puppy.
I love snow, my family, good food, snowshoeing, and being outdoors so this really is my happy place.
No comments:
Post a Comment